April 17, 2008
When Your Stylist Attacks Vol. 4


D. Woods: "Let's see - today I think I'll wear my pink and gold shirt with my pink and gold bag and my pink and gold Reebok's..."




We're guessing this is what Danity Kane member D. Woods said to herself when she woke up the morning she picked out this little number. There's no possible way a legit stylist could ever cosign this horrid ensemble. At least not a good one.

Wait... I just threw up a little bit in my mouth...

Diddy PLEASE get these girls some help!

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.