September 30, 2007
Text Lovers Rejoice! T-Mobile Introduces the Next Generation of Sidekicks


On September 26th, T-Mobile unveiled the next chapter in their Sidekick legacy. This fall, there will be not one, but two - TWO NEW SIDEKICKS!!! Anyone who knows me knows that I'm an avid fan of the multimedia device, and I could hardly contain myself when I heard the news. The first model to be released (October 17th for current T-Mobile users, October 24th to the general public) will be the Sidekick LX - which T-Mobile is referring to as their "luxury" model. Some of the new features will include a larger screen, upgraded music player, improved web browsing and increased memory. The second release, the Sidekick Slide, takes on a different feel from it's predecessors. Instead of the trademark swivel screen that helped the Sidekick become immensely popular, the Slide will come equipped with a screen that slides up to reveal it's full QWERTY keypad. The Sidekick Slide is expected to hit the streets sometime in November. Both models will also come with Myspace Mobile, a delightful new feature that will definitely bring fans of the Sidekick and Myspace closer together. Aiight, I'll holla at ya'll later... I gotta go reserve mine now!


Here's some footage of the new devices for those of ya'll who can't wait (like me...lol). Enjoy!!!


Sidekick LX Video


Sidekick Slide Video

Labels: